The Londonderry Women’s Club offers an annual scholarship to a woman seeking to improve her education. The scholarship value is one thousand dollars ($1,000).
ELIGIBILITY AND RULES
TO BE ELIGIBLE, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- at least 23 years of age
- be a current resident of Londonderry, NH or adjacent community
- be currently enrolled at an accredited secondary institution
- have completed a minimum of half the time or credits required for your degree, certificate or licensing program
TO APPLY, the applicant will need to submit:
- college or institute transcript
- cover letter with statement about your reasons for returning to school
- one personal recommendation
- activities, work experience and essay mentioned on application form
Applications must be received by October 31st. No late applications will be considered. All finalists might be notified for a personal interview.
Recipient will be announced before December 1st. The Recipient must notify LWC of her acceptance before Dec. 15th.
Award will be made payable to the recipient and the educational institution.
The Scholarship Committee reserves the right not to make an award if there is no suitable candidate. All information will be kept confidential.
If you’d prefer to apply by mail, you may download the form.